Thursday, March 7, 2013

WIP Wednesday....Thursday

I have been so busy as of late working on my new patterns, typing them up, making edits, taking photos, etc.,but it's time to get back to a few things that must get done.  I have a set of dolls that need finishing, a couple of packages that need to be mailed out, and I would really love to make something new for my daughter to wear for Easter.
It seems there is never enough time to get everything done that I want to.  I still have a few tutorials/patterns to share with you all this month, but for now I will give you a peek at what I am working on at the moment.  It's WIP Wednesday! Thursday!
 I set up a fun crafty trade with a fellow crafter/business owner online.  I have done this once before, and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Such a fabulous way to share your talents, enjoy other's creations and network.  I will tell you more about that, and her awesome items when I finish this project.
But for now, here are a few quick peeks at the sweater I am making for her daughter:




I am also finishing up the pattern for the Rosalie Slouchy-Adult size.  I am loving the look of this hat, and I love that it's something that my daughter and I can wear together.  I do enjoy a good Mommy and Me accessory.
I am also anxiously awaiting some product photos for my next pattern release.  It's something fun and cute for Easter, and it will release within this next week.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment