Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine's Crochet and a New Pattern

I have been busy working on orders, patterns, and some Valentine's items all week.  I decided to go through my stash, and to my surprise, I had a lot of pink, white and red in there!  Who knew?!  I am not the biggest pink fan, though I am liking it better lately.  Having a daughter really brings on the pinks and purples (my favorite color).  Anyhoo, I have been a busy bee, and it feels great to be so productive!

I am setting up an RTS (ready to ship) album for Valentine's on facebook, and already have several things listed.

 I am hoping to add to it a bit more this weekend, but first I must finish up one of my orders and get my next pattern typed up.


I recently published my latest pattern, Slouchy Shells Fingerless Gloves, to Craftsy, and I have been working on a new skirt pattern since before the holidays.  I wanted to make sure that it was available in several sizes, so I have been taking the time to create each(in between orders, presents, and work), and I am just about ready to get it out to my testers this weekend.  
I am enjoying this pattern designing/writing very much, and I have lots of ideas for this coming year!  I am hoping to get a couple done per month(we'll see how that goes), including some more clothing, accessories, and a couple of amigurumi characters.

What kind of patterns do you enjoy?  Do you find you make more children's items or clothing or items for the home?  I'd love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment