Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Leilani's Lace Pattern Release!


It's finally here, the release date of Leilani's Lace!  Just in time for Valentine's Day!

I created this skirt originally to be my daughter's holiday outfit.  After posting pictures on my facebook page I received tons of comments about it.  Many wondered where they could find the pattern and if it was available in other sizes.  It was time to get to work.  I had written the pattern for her skirt, but I wanted to come up with an adult version.  Then I decided that it wasn't enough.  I needed an in between size, or two.  And so, I have been working hard at creating different sizes, making my final edits, and despite a rough going month, it's finally ready.
Each size covers a wide range with its drawstring waist and adjustable length.  It makes an adorable "Mommy and Me" outfit.  I love matching my little girl!  She loves that our skirts are the same too!
With its lace like design, this skirt is best paired with leggings or a slip.


It can be adorned with any type of embellishment, from crocheted flowers or hearts, to elegant pins and brooches.
Perfect for Easter and those Spring dances!


Not only does this make a lovely skirt, but it can also be worn as a poncho, which my daughter loves!


For now all 4 sizes will be listed together as one pattern, and for the introductory price of just $4 (for Valentine's Day only!)
After that, it will be $6, and I will also be listing each size individually for $2, in the near future.

This pattern, along with my others, will be available in my Craftsy and Ravelry shops.  It will also be listed on my website, and Etsy shop.  




No comments:

Post a Comment