Sunday, June 23, 2013

Calling All Photographers!

Calling all photographers!
 I have a special I am offering for the month of July!


I love to crochet!  No secret there.  I love making things that people will enjoy, and designing new patterns; being creative.
I also love to share these things I make with all of you.  But a big part of that is taking great photos.  I am no photographer.  Don't get me wrong; I do ok.  I can handle the simple point and shoot, and I enjoy setting up a scene, but I can't always seem to get my horrible camera (I know I need a new one) or the lighting to cooperate.  I am not highly skilled in all areas photoshop, and these are important things.
So, I am putting out a call to all professional photographers (mostly those specializing in newborn and child photography).  I would love to have some of the items I offer photographed.
I currently offer a photographer's special:
Purchase an item, take and send me a picture/pictures I can use, and I will give you 30% off your next purchase with me.
For the month of July only, I will be offering a big photographer's special:
I will post an album on my facebook page of several photo props.  I will charge shipping only for each of those items!  This is for serious photographers only, and I must in turn receive photos of my items that I can use.  I will promote all participating photographers on my page, and would appreciate my items being tagged in their photos as well.
I will still offer 30% off on a future purchase for use of these photos as well.




This offer is for the month of July only, and only applies to the items I will select and put in their own album.  This is open to all professional photographers (even if you are just getting started) only.
I will post details very soon (as I have them) and links to the album/offer when it begins.
I will also be listing a few of my photo props in my Etsy shop in the next coming months.  Please go check out the shop, as I have been adding lots of new items, and now offer all of my patterns for instant download. I am also offering pattern pack deals on several of my patterns.
I am currently filling the album and making items for the special too, so if you are a photographer looking for something in particular, I will take suggestions from the comments below.  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment