Saturday, October 12, 2013

Huzzah! It's Finished! CAL Sweater

 I am so excited that it's finally finished!  My ladies shrug/cardigan is now complete; sleeves and all!
The best part, is I got to wear it apple picking today :-)
We went with some friends to an orchard, and the weather definitely warranted a toasty sweater.
 I really was worried that I would not get that final sleeve done in time, but I stayed up late, woke up early, and put in the finishing touches.
I had to make several adjustments to the sleeves, as I previously mentioned in my last post, but they came out beautifully.  They are a nice wide sleeve, comfortable, and fall just right below the wrist. I was afraid to make my first sweater, especially when it came to the sleeves, but everything worked out well.
I don't know how many of you worked this pattern, but I would highly recommend it to any and all crocheters looking for a nice cardi pattern.  It is easy to follow, with basic stitches, helpful photos, and the results are fabulous!
This is definitely my new favorite sweater, and I can't wait to make more!
Now it is on to many other projects.  I have quite a list of WIP's that desperately need my attention, Christmas presents, a custom order for Halloween, and a couple of new items for my daughter.  My next post may be entirely devoted to my current WIP's.
How many projects do you have going at any one given time?
Have a great Columbus Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment