Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's Been A While

It has been quite some time since I've posted here.  This year has been filled with many big changes in my life, and time just kind of got away from me.
Now divorced and a single mom of a four year old, life is filled with many activities, work, and responsibilities.  My little crafting business, including my online shops, website, blog, and even crochet itself, took a back burner to life.
Things are finally starting to fall into place and I'm adjusting to my new routine.  Life is good.  It's hectic and overwhelming at times, but it's good.
I have been crocheting more and more lately (many projects and new patterns to come into the next year), taking the time to relax and read a book or two (more like a series or two), and have rediscovered my love of cooking.  In the coming weeks I hope to start posting a bit more regularly, bringing you new items, recipes, kids crafts, book recommendations and more!
I am also making some changes to my blog and soon after, my website.  I have been toying with the idea of a new name for the blog (though probably not the business, as it seems to complicated).  If you have any ideas for a new name, please comment and share.
Time for a change!  I'm  happy to get started and excited to see what's in store!
Be back soon!
Really

No comments:

Post a Comment