Sunday, May 12, 2013

An Unexpected Move

Due to a large pile up of astronomical house problems/repairs, we have found ourselves needing to move.  This saddens me, as we were so happy when we originally purchase the home.  It was just the hubby and I (back in 2009), and we made a large down payment on what we thought would be a great "forever home" in the middle of the woods.

However, it seems that each year brings many problems and expenses to the point where it has just become too much.  I fear we bought a money pit.  If only we knew then what we know now.  Our first home purchase was a failure, and I only hope we can make it out with a small amount of cash and credit in check.

Money is horribly tight these days, and we have got to find a new place to rent soon.  We will need a lump sum up front, so I am trying to sell as many things as possible.  We are getting rid of our fancy thousand dollar vacuum, our snowblower, and lawnmower.  I am trying to sell off some of my daughter's old things that she outgrew, and I am having a major Destash Sale on my facebook page!

I have listed yarns, fabrics, and some finished items so far.  I also plan on adding some ribbons, jewelry making items, and more!  Please check it out.

I am still offering my May sales throughout the month, and I am hoping to add a few more finished pieces to the website.

I have not listed any of the children's clothing yet.  I was planning on selling that on ebay, but if anyone here is interested in some clothing items for a little girl.  I believe it's mostly 12 month, 18 month and 2T items, please comment below.  I have a lovely winter coat that is in perfect brand new condition and snow pants too.  Some spring and summer items and more winter clothes.

That's all for now.  Hoping I have more upbeat and crafty things to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment