Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easter/Springtime Items In Store

I have recently updated my website and listed some springtime and Easter items.  I have decided to let my Etsy shop run its course and focus on my own website as well as my pattern shops on Craftsy and Ravelry.  So for all future RTS(ready to ship) and custom items, please peruse my website and facebook page.


This dress/hat set would make the perfect outfit for your little one's first Easter!
This set of crocodile stitch fingerless gloves (original design by Cavendish Classic Crafts) is quite springy in shades of purple.
This hooded cape is one of my all time favorite items!  It is so incredibly soft; you have to feel this to believe it!  Crocheted in a hypoallergenic microfiber, this cape will be soft against your baby's skin, while also being easy to care for.  A pale yellow with satin ribbon closure, this makes an elegant cover up for Easter and all through spring!  Listed on the website (0-6months).

Crocheted in that same oh-so-soft yarn of the cape, these cute little chickies just hatched and would make a great addition to  your little one's basket!
I will be posting the pattern to make your own little chicky on Monday!  All you'll need is the yarn of your choice, some embroidery floss, a G or H Hook, needle & thread, and some felt.  Plastic eggs add a nice touch, as the chick can fit inside them:)
The Rosalie Slouch is in its final stages of testing and the toddler size will be releasing early in the coming week.  I will be sending the adult size out to testers within the next few days also.  These hats can be made to order, and make a great Mommy and Me accessory!

Back of the Rosalie Slouchy

Here is my new pattern for Easter!  I had been keeping it under wraps, but as I am just about ready to release it, I figured I would give you all a peek.  "Egg Hunt" offers newborn, infant, toddler and child sizing.  These hats look super cute on, giving the look of eggs in the grass.  My daughter loves hers and asks to wear her egg hat ALL the time!  (I just love that she enjoys the things I make for her!)

Here is a sneak peek at my product photos for the Egg Hunt hat/pattern by Luvin Pictures Photography.....
 Her daughter is on the right in the purple child sized hat.  Aren't they just too cute?!  Dresses are by Just Cheeky Boutique, who's daughter is modeling the pink toddler sized hat.
   Love this shot of them hugging!  So sweet.
This pattern works up very quickly, so there will be plenty of time to make them for all of the kiddos for Easter!
I should be getting a few more photos from her to go with my new pattern and release on Tuesday, hopefully.
These hats are also available made to order, and I will be listing a couple on the website soon.
What are you all planning for Easter?  Are you crocheting/making anything special for the holiday?











No comments:

Post a Comment