Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pattern News and Paddy's Day Sale

 I have been working on this purse for some time.  Well, I should say, I started this a while ago, and it sat for some time.  I finally picked it up to finish it today.
 The front of the bag is accented with 4 stranded braids on each side.

 I used some wooden handles, and I plan to add a fabric lining, magnetic button closure, and leather bottom.
This bag is fully functional without all of those extras, but I found the perfect fabric for the lining, and a bunch of my mom's leather scraps that she had been holding onto for years.  I think it's going to look even more awesome when it's finished!

 I am typing up the pattern and hoping to get it out to a couple of testers this week.  I had originally planned to release the Celtic Carryall in time for St. Patrick's Day, but that did not happen.  I think this bag is fabulous anytime of year though.


I've decided to run a little sale in my pattern shops tomorrow for St. Patrick's Day.  For the entire day, the following patterns will be on sale for just $1!

Slouchy Shells Fingerless Gloves(available on Craftsy and Ravelry
 The Aurora Slouchy(available on Craftsy and Ravelry)
 and Egg Hunt, which is normally just $2, will also be just $1 all day tomorrow!(available on Craftsy and Ravelry)



In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I am putting together a little tutorial on this headband, which I accented with my Shamrock.
Have a happy, healthy and safe holiday!  Happy crocheting!


For each petal on the shamrock.
This brings a wish your way
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
-Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment