Monday, March 4, 2013

Pattern Release and a Winner!

The pattern is now live!  Listed on both Craftsy and Ravelry at the introductory price of $3, now through midnight(EST time)!  The Ravelry price will adjust at checkout.  After that, it will be $5.50.  I have also included a nice little coupon at the bottom for all who purchase this pattern!  I have a new pattern, inspired by this design, that is going out to testers today.  As soon as it lists (probably early next week) that coupon may be applied to that pattern purchase:)
I hope you all enjoy this pattern as much as I have!  I am having so much fun with all of the size and color options, that I can't seem to stop making them (heehee).  Please feel free to post your finished project pics on my facebook page and on Craftsy and Ravelry; I would love to see them!

And now for the winner of the free copy of Coastal Kaleidoscope!
Drum roll  please....
Diane Best!

Being that this giveaway stayed so small, I had my daughter draw a name from her Bunny Basket:)
Thank you to those who entered, and you can now get your very own copy while it's on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment