Friday, April 19, 2013

Pattern Release and Two Winners!

 Ready for release, and now with a name: Simply Sweet Sunhat!


Here is some of the lovely work my testers did with this pattern:
 Nikki from LooHoo Creations made this sweet child sized one for her daughter. (Doesn't she have the most gorgeous hair?!) Love it!
 Michelle Wulf made this lovely purple one for herself, which she modeled in the amazing mountains of Alaska.  Wow!
 And don't you just love this cute little face?  This hat was made by Dianne Vought.

Thank you ladies for all of your hard work and patience with me as I made change after change to this pattern.  You are all awesome!

Now as promised, I have chosen two winners for this pattern in the Name that Pattern contest!

And the winners are:
Elizabeth Marleen Arias!
(for choosing the winning name!)
and randomly chosen by all who took part:
Sandra Kessler!

Congrats ladies!
Please email or private message me with you email address to claim your prize.

For the rest of you, the Simply Sweet Sunhat is now available on Craftsy and Ravelry for the low introductory price of $1.99 through Sunday night.  So grab your copy and please share your finished hats with me; I would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment