Monday, April 8, 2013

A Day at the Park and a Contest!

 We had a lovely day at the park with friends this weekend......



 We played with sidewalk chalk....
 Daddy drew Mickey and Minnie Mouse :)
 She got a little assistance from her friend (so cute!)
And she learned how to fly a kite!  I think that was her favorite part of the whole day, and being as windy as it was, it was a great day for it!
While it's still a little cool here in New England, spring weather is definitely rolling in.  It's perfect hat and light coat weather, and I am finishing up my pattern for my new sunhat (which my daughter is modeling and will come in child and adult sizing).
  I am a bit stuck on picking a name for the newest pattern, so I have decided to have a little contest.  Head on over to my facebook page and leave your suggestions under the album pinned to the top of the page.  We will vote and choose a name at the end of the week; whoever's name is chosen wins a copy of the pattern when it releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment